Business Law & Consulting
All business owners need experienced counsel to navigate and predict legal issues that arise during the course of business, from formation to dissolution and everything in between. There are competitive challenges and potential risks in every industry that many business owners do not consider until too late. But traditional and costly big law firm representation is often out of reach for small business owners, start-ups or entrepreneurs. We set up businesses for success by offering timely, practical, and cost-effective legal advice without requiring costly retainers.
We provide a wide range of business services specific to each client and project, including:
- Strategic business planning, including entity selection, formation, governance, and best practices
- Coordinating mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Resolving shareholder disputes and negotiating buyouts
- Consulting on private debt and equity financing, including friends & family, angel, venture capital, and private equity
- Ensuring licensing and regulatory compliance; conducting risk-reduction audits
- Procuring intellectual property and strategic counseling, including trademark selection and clearance
- Collecting debts, restructuring debt, and negotiating debt settlements
- Providing registered agent services
We are here to help businesses every step of the way. Ms. Banse is a trusted, experienced, and respected business advisor, skilled in providing businesses realistic legal solutions. By taking the time to get to know each client and their business, we efficiently identify legal challenges to mitigate risk and opportunities to maximize profit.