Banse Law LLC (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the www.banselaw.com website and the mobile application (from now on referred to as the “Service”).
• Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
• Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
• Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
• Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
Cookies and Usage Data
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the kind of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service, and we use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
· To provide and maintain our Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer support
· To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
· To monitor the usage of our Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
· To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have permitted us to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests, and your rights do not override it
• To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Banse Law LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Banse Law LLC
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
· The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
· The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
· The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
· The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
· The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to remove your consent at any time where Banse Law LLC relied on your permission to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
· You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.