Real Estate Law
Acquiring real estate is one of the most significant investments one can make, whether a business, investor, or first-time homebuyer. A sale or purchase can be daunting, with many issues arising from listing to close. That’s why working with a qualified real estate advisor matters. As a co-founder of a successful real estate business and former licensed real estate agent, Ms. Banse possesses legal prowess, adept negotiation skills and industry expertise to provide clients’ peace of mind throughout the entire sales process. Her experience gives her an awareness of the whole scope of due diligence and contract provisions necessary when buying, selling, or developing real estate.
We provide comprehensive real estate services, tailored to the needs of each client, including:
- Drafting and reviewing residential and commercial real estate documents, such as listing contracts, offers, amendments, leases, and transfer documents
- Negotiating and consulting on private, off-market, and For Sale By Owner real estate transactions
- Reviewing title and survey matters; securing and granting access rights
- Addressing land use issues and obtaining zoning permits and applicable licenses
- Enforcing real estate contracts, leases, and land contracts
- Resolving title, landlord-tenant, and property boundary disputes
We provide personalized advice to clients in all types of real estate transactions, whether sophisticated or routine. We assist clients when they purchase, sell, finance, lease, and construct all kinds of real estate, from large commercial facilities to single-family homes. We routinely successfully represent property owners, lenders, developers, investors, landlords, tenants, homebuilders, and condominium or homeowners associations in resolving their real estate issues without resorting to costly and stressful litigation.