Small Business Services
Providing experienced legal counsel to small business owners
Since 2017, I have served as trusted and respected counsel to investors, entrepreneurs, and small business owners in a multitude of industries. I establish meaningful relationships by working one-on-one with everyone I serve, taking the time to learn what you need so I can tailor my services accordingly.
Where other lawyers require long-term commitments, my services are available on demand and only as needed, giving you more flexibility and freeing you from costly retainers. I provide a wide range of legal services to small business owners, including:
- Strategic business planning, including formation, entity selection, and advice on all matters of corporate governance.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Managing general risk and dispute resolution and anticipating and preempting potential claims.
- Negotiating and facilitating real estate transactions, buyouts, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Assisting in the selection, management, and oversight of outside legal counsel.
With me on your team, you get more than an experienced attorney; you get a trusted adviser, entrepreneur, and former litigator who can help you avoid costly mistakes and minimize risk.