Banse Law is a boutique law practice built to advise and represent commercial clients on business growth, operations, and preservation maneuvers, offering the following services:
- General Counsel Services: Act as long-term external/overflow counsel and fractional general counsel to private companies on general business matters, including securities & disclosures, intellectual property, labor & employment, risk mitigation, stakeholder relations, and strategic commercial deals.
- Corporate Agreements & Contracts: Draft and advise on various corporate agreements, including licensing & service agreements, privacy policies, certificates of insurance, liability waivers, nondisclosure/non-competes, and media contracts.
- Business Formation & Advising: Counsel clients on corporate formation & routine business documents, trademarks, annual reporting, regulatory compliance, and governance.
- Regulatory Advocacy, Monitoring & Advising: Review and advise companies on a range of local, state, and federal regulatory matters, including emerging law.
- Commercial Transactions: Negotiate and facilitate real estate transactions and commercial lease negotiations, subleases, and sale of business assets.
- Risk Management & Alternate Dispute Resolution: Negotiate and resolve pre-litigation disputes, including employment/termination, consumer, leasing, collections, insurance, and technology, and—if necessary—assist in the selection, management, and oversight of outside counsel.
- Overflow Counsel Services: Work with attorneys, law firms, and legal departments nationwide to handle special projects and supplement their practice on a contract basis. Past engagements include drafting legal documents, overseeing investigations, conducting due diligence, and litigation management.
Interested in finding out more?
Before sending me an email, I want to make sure you understand a few things:
- Submitting this form with private, confidential, or privileged information does not create an attorney-client relationship with me.
- Before I agree to work with you, I need to confirm that there is no conflict of interest in working together.
- I cannot guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of any information you send me via this form.
- By submitting this form, you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.