I founded Banse Law at my kitchen table in January 2017 after an accomplished legal career working for state and federal governments. While I found public service deeply rewarding, the opportunity to use my skills in private practice on behalf of small business owners has been even more so. It is my belief that everybody — especially everyday people — deserves access to high-quality legal services.
Today, I make those same high-quality legal services accessible to small business owners and my fellow legal professionals so you can focus on what matters most: your business.
I am very deliberate about the projects I take on. I limit the number of clients I work with to ensure everyone receives the highest quality of service and attention.
I look forward to working together.
Crystal Banse is a highly accomplished, results-driven, and detail-oriented attorney with over 12 years of diverse legal experience.
She has served as a captain in the U.S. Army and Wisconsin National Guard, as an Assistant Attorney General, and as a Special Prosecutor. After retiring from the military in 2016, she founded Banse Law in 2017 to make high-quality legal services accessible to everyday people.
Small Business Services
Providing experienced legal counsel to small business owners
Since 2017, I have served as trusted and respected counsel to investors, entrepreneurs, and small business owners in a multitude of industries. I establish meaningful relationships by working one-on-one with everyone I serve, taking the time to learn what you need so I can tailor my services accordingly.
Where other lawyers require long-term commitments, my services are available on demand and only as needed, giving you more flexibility and freeing you from costly retainers. I provide a wide range of legal services to small business owners, including:
- Strategic business planning, including formation, entity selection, and advice on all matters of corporate governance.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Managing general risk and dispute resolution and anticipating and preempting potential claims.
- Negotiating and facilitating real estate transactions, buyouts, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Assisting in the selection, management, and oversight of outside legal counsel.
With me on your team, you get more than an experienced attorney; you get a trusted adviser, entrepreneur, and former litigator who can help you avoid costly mistakes and minimize risk.
Interested in finding out more?
I’d love to speak with you about working together, but before you send me an email, I want to make sure you understand a few things:
- Submitting this form with private, confidential, or privileged information does not create an attorney-client relationship with me.
- Before I agree to work with you, I need to confirm that there is no conflict of interest in working together.
- I cannot guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of any information you send me via this form.
- You confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer by submitting this form.